Friday, September 19, 2008


Hello, and welcome to my blog.

A little about me: I am passionate about documenting and photographing people! Wherever I go I am scanning the environment and always seeing something interesting to photograph.

I have a degree in Humanities from San Francisco State and I have taken many photography classes from City College of San Francisco.

I have both film and digital cameras and use both. As long as film is around, I will be using it! I also have embraced the digital world since it is here to stay.

Phone: 415.497.5885.

Website: www.elizabethbromberger.com

Email: elizabeth@elizabethbromberger.com


Thank you for taking the time to read and look at my blog.

Elizabeth




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heard you had a big photo shoot coming up on Sunday, September 13, 2009? It's an event that benefits animals with cancer, if I'm not mistaken? Looking forward to seeing those photos on your website! You do such great work!